Here is a little Christmas and New Year puzzle to all readers of The World as Computation:
There is a strong connection between
- black body radiation
- expansion of the Universe driven by dark energy
- the European economical crisis
which all share the phenomenon of
- local collapse balanced by global expansion
as explained in
- Computational Turbulent Incompressible Flow
- Mathematical Physics of Black Body Radiation
- Dark Energy: Repulsion from Implosion
- European Commission: Europe 2020.
In all cases local break-down is countered by a global reaction/expansion:
- turbulent dissipation: fine-scale vorticity turned into large-scale heat
- high-frequency input radiation turned into low-frequency output radiation
- galaxy formation by local gravitational collapse balanced by galactic separation.
- Greek collapse expands EU into United States of Europe.
The puzzle is to figure out the details of these scenarios. Blog readers are invited to submit solutions and the best will be awarded.
Below is the New Years SuperNova from my window: